Let’s analyze Luffy’s impact on the world so far.
Luffy is indirectly responsible for destroying the Shichibukai system.
- Defeat 3 of them (Crocodile, Doflamingo and Moriah)
- Hancock, Kuma, Jinbe, Mihawk, and Lou have always been his unofficial/official allies.
- And Buggy, well…the buggy has always been buggy.
Luffy directly challenged the Government of the Word, forcing them to respond.
- Declare war to save Robin.
- You have a celestial dragon.
- Impel Down stormed and fled.
- Pomid rushed to Marineford to save Ace.
Now Luffy disables the Yonkou system
- Formed alliances to defeat Kaido.
- Big Mom embarrassed in front of the world.
- Two Yunkos were forced into an alliance.
- Is Shanks on his side (maybe… I still think there’s a big development coming with Shanks)
- He defeated Kaido while his allies defeated Kid/Law Big Mom
How does the world see Luffy now
- A notorious pirate with a 1,500,000,000 berry bonus with Yonko influence level.
- The leader of the worst generation.
- A thorn on the side of the World Government. According to the Five Elders, Luffy’s Devil Fruit gives rubber in combat properties limited only by the user’s imagination, and the user brings smiles to people on a large scale; The embodiment of the “liberation warrior”. However, awakening them is said to greatly strengthen their rubbery bodies and give them more freedom to god-like levels, causing them to declare the Devil Fruit to be the ridiculously most powerful thing in the world! The Five Elders consider that preventing the fruit from awakening might be something worth angering Kaido, one of the Four Emperors, indicating that they deeply fear the fruit’s power.
Luffy is always active, changing people and the world around him. With the defeat of Kaido and Big Mom and the elimination of the Shichibukai system, the current world order will change radically. How will the world see Luffy?
After Wano, Luffy will be recognized not only as an emperor, but as superior to most other emperors. Not only in individual power, but in the direct influence and danger of the world government.
He had stopped a force that not even a Marine would dare challenge.
Luffy will likely have 3 Kite inscriptions and will be the closest to both One Piece and the unveiling of the empty century.
He has ties to revolutionaries, many former warlords, emperors and powerful independent forces such as Rayleigh and Zunisha.
Almost every major event in the past years has been a major factor.
Can you anticipate Big News Morgan’s headline in the wake of Wano?
* theory Tweet embed (Lelouch 85)