Will Naruto die in Boruto? Naruto author answers
Naruto’s death is one of the topics that Naruto fans talk about and it was bothering a lot of people there were many debates and controversies on this topic. But now we will hear from the mouth of the responsible man. We watched Boruto’s first episode when Konoha was destroyed again.
Boruto and Kawaki’s conversation indicated that the worst had happened. Many believe that it was the end of the Seventh Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki.
How does naruto die?
As you can see and as many Naruto fans say, Naruto will die in Boruto. This is not correct, yes he may be injured or something like that but not dead. We’ve seen that Kurama died in the place of Naruto so if they were not friends Kurama will let Naruto die simply.
Does Naruto Die In Boruto or Will Naruto die in Boruto?
The answer is no, Naruto will not Die in Boruto Sasuke also will not die.
Who killed naruto?
No One Killed Naruto, Naruto is not killed in Boruto also. However, it’s true that he was so close to death but he never died even in the manga, so Naruto’s death is something you may wanna forget.
Another thing is that they say that Kawaki killed Naruto in Boruto, that’s not true. Kawaki can’t kill Naruto just like that because he took care of him plus a million reasons.
Is naruto going to die?
Instead of Naruto Kyurama died. You can watch it in episode 218.
This year’s Shonen Jump interview with Naruto author, Masashi Kishimoto, made him reveal if he’s going to completely remove Naruto from the Boruto anime. As we all know, the story of the new generation revolves around Boruto.
This means there shouldn’t be too much focus on Naruto. So he might have to find a way for Boruto to show off his ninja way. The same applies to the 11 shinobi of Konoha as well. So let’s see what Kishimoto thinks about this problem.
Will Naruto die in Boruto manga?
The Boruto anime has a lot of filler content, but it also follows the manga, so the works actually don’t conflict with each other. Since Naruto Uzumaki is still alive in the anime, he is also still alive in the manga, as of Chapter 64, which was released in January 2022.
Who almost killed Naruto in Boruto?
Now, Naruto is nearing death in the Boruto anime series. This happened during the fight against Jigen, who was revealed to be possessed by the powerful Ishiki Ōtsutsuki. In this section, we’ll tell you a little bit about that battle.
If you remember, the battle against Jigen (controlled by Isshiki), was one of the hardest battles Naruto ever faced. In the end, despite their best efforts, Jigen is quickly overwhelmed by Kurama, Naruto, and Sasuke, who later turns out to be under the control of Isshiki Ôtsutsuki.
During a crucial moment when Isshiki is about to kill Sasuke, Naruto manages to restrain Isshiki with his clone while Sasuke escapes with Rinnegan. Sasuke had already transformed from the strange dimension Jigen had placed them in.
As Naruto continued taunting Ishiki, Kurama told him to shut up, stating that from the beginning Ishiki had never intended to kill him, but could only change his mind and slaughter them at any time, which was congratulated by Otsutsuki before. He sealed them in a giant coffin. Then the seal was placed under the protection of Boro.
“I guess that’s okay if Boruto isn’t already connected to Naruto. The era has changed because there are many elements mixed in the numbers…I think I would like there to be freedom.” These were his words as he said them. He also added, “Because Naruto, I think it’s okay if this character who has always been in Boruto dies. “What might this refer to?
This statement is somewhat ambiguous because we do not know when he referred to Naruto if he was referring to the character or the anime itself. You can tell that the anime changes from Naruto to Boruto by the way Boruto is shown.
So Naruto’s death may signal a revolutionary change. This was an expression of what Kawaki had to say when he said the shinobi era is over.
As the interview continues, talk about how a character’s death can affect the plots of events, just as Jiraiya did. Naruto trained to master hermit mode in a very short period of time. It was also the time when he moved from Jonin level to the level of hermit stage masters. He also added that there might be problems when characters die due to explosions or some projectiles. Like what happened with Neji. No wonder this attitude angered so many fans when he died in such a manner.
We all know that Naruto adds value and meaning to the anime. Killing him will annoy many fans who may even get away from the anime completely. I mean, this won’t add meaning to the original Naruto anime as well as Naruto Shippuden, when he dies quickly after he just fulfilled his dream.
So it will still have a great influence on the main characters in the anime. So he’s probably going to be around for a while, and we’ll see those wonderful father-son moments between him and Boruto.
Let’s say that Naruto’s death is true! will you still be happy watching Boruto?
Dead characters in Naruto
Here are the dead characters in naruto according to Fandom.com
Before the Warring States Period
- Aino – Death caused by her protecting Kaguya from a wave of arrows.
- Suzaku – Taken by Kaguya’s Infinite Tsukuyomi and bound to the roots of the God Tree.
- Genbu -Taken by Kaguya’s Infinite Tsukuyomi and bound to the roots of the God Tree.
- Tenji – Taken by Kaguya’s Infinite Tsukuyomi and bound to the roots of the God Tree.
- Haori – Sacrificed to the God Tree through its sacred ritual.
- Shiro – Killed trying to save Ashura from a wild boar.
- Hamura Ōtsutsuki – Passed away in bed, surrounded by his clan.
- Futami – Unknown cause of death.
- The Sage of Six Paths – Died in bed, surrounded by his family.
- Mitsuo – Unknown cause of death.
- Taizō – Unknown cause of death.
- Indra Ōtsutsuki – Unknown cause of death.
- Asura Ōtsutsuki – Unknown cause of death.
- Kanna – Unknown cause of death.
- Kawarama Senju – He became a casualty to the Uchiha and the Hagoromo clan during the ever-waging battles.
- Itama Senju – Killed by Uchiha clan members.
- Tajima Uchiha – Unknown cause of death.
- Butsuma Senju – Unknown cause of death.
- Izuna Uchiha – Mortally wounded by Tobirama Senju.
- Madara Uchiha (Leader of Uchiha clan)– Kill by Hashirama Senju (later revived himself using Izanagi).
- Hashirama Senju (First Hokage) – Died during the war.
- A (First Raikage) – Died during the war.
- Byakuren (First Mizukage) – Died during the war.
- Reto (First Kazekage) – Died an untimely death at the hands of assassins.
- Ishikawa (First Tsuchikage) – Died during the war.
- Sasuke Sarutobi – Died during the war.
- A (Second Raikage) – During a formal ceremony he and the Second Hokage were attacked by the Gold and Silver Brothers witch A probably didn’t survive.
- Tobirama Senju (Second Hokage) – Killed by Kinkaku.
- Gengetsu Hōzuki (Second Mizukage) – Gengetsu had a mutual enmity with the Second Tsuchikage, which ended in both men killing each other in what would be their final confrontation.
- Mū (Second Tsuchikage) – Mū had a mutual enmity with the Second Mizukage, which ended in both men killing each other in what would be their final confrontation.
- Shamon (Second Kazekage) – Killed at the hands of assassins.
- Kinkaku – Died during the war.
- Ginkaku – Died during the war.
- Furui – He was killed by the Eight-Tails during one of its scuffles.
- Blue B – The Third Raikage subdued the Eight-Tails by sealing it into the Kohaku no Jōhei, resulting in his death.
- Nawaki – Nawaki died in battle after running into an explosive trap.
- Nagato’s parents – Killed by konoha-nin.
- Chibi – Wandered too close to the battle between Hanzō and the Sannin, was killed in the crossfire.
- Dan Katō – Fatally wounded during a battle, succumbed to his injuries.
- Mito Uzumaki – Died from extracting the Nine-Tails from within her.
- The Third Mizukage – Died during the war.
- “Sasori’s Father” – Killed by Sakumo Hatake.
- “Sasori’s Mother” – Killed by Sakumo Hatake.
- Sakumo Hatake – Kills himself after being slurred at.
- A (Third Raikage) – Died battling a force of ten thousand shinobi single-handedly.
- Mahiru – Killed by Minato Namikaze.
- Taiseki – Killed by Obito Uchiha.
- Kakkō – Killed by Kakashi Hatake.
- The Third Kazekage – Kidnapped and killed by Sasori in order to turn him into a human puppet.
- Jinin Akebino – Killed by Might Duy.
- Kushimaru Kuriarare – Killed by Might Duy.
- “Previous Hiramekarei holder” – Killed by Might Duy.
- Jinpachi Munashi – Killed by Might Duy.
- Might Duy – Killed by overexertion from opening all eight gates.
- Kie – Killed by Obito and/or Zetsu.
- Kyūsuke – Attempted to petrify Obito, knowing that he would die in the process but Obito escaped by teleporting away which resulted in his death.
- Daibutsu – Killed by Obito Uchiha.
- Yahiko – Threw himself into Nagato’s kunai.
- Kumade Toriichi -Killed by Zabuza Momochi at some point during the war.
- Rin Nohara – Sacrifices herself to be killed by Kakashi after having a Tailed Beast put in her.
- Kosuke – Killed by a enraged Obito