Best anime shounen – Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece, and other anime’s shounen shows tend to be highly well-known. But what are the most popular anime of them all?
Best anime shounen
Why it is interesting to know the best anime shounen? While shonen is frequently criticized for its formulaic approach but it’s still among the top watched anime genres. This is due in no small part to the majority of series figuring out what they’re good at and sticking with it: dazzling fight scenes, powerful and often appealing character archetypes, as well as compelling stories that deal with themes of family, friendship, and being a decent person.
Black Clover – Best anime shounen
Black Clover is one of the newest and best anime shounen on the market right now; however, it already has many fans.
- The first episode of the show aired in 2017 and is currently in production.
- It was produced through Studio Pierrot, behind many other shonen-based hits such as Naruto and Bleach.
- The story is about two boys, Asta and Yuno, who were abandoned when they were children and raised in a home together.
- Their primary ambition is to be”the” Wizard King, the most powerful wizard in the world.
Attack On Titan
Many have debated whether Attack on Titan could be classified as a Shonen series or not. However, it was first made available in the shonen magazine and includes elements from the genre.
- It is among the most-watched anime ever.
- The story revolves around survivors trying to survive in a place where the man-eating Titans exist.
- The story begins with the Shiganshina district being destroyed by a Titan attack following the destruction of an area wall has been destroyed, and it develops from there.
There are some solid arguments to support Eiichiro Oda’s epic saga about Monkey D. Luffy and his band of pirates searching for their ultimate treasure as the most excellent shonen series out of all.
- It’s the only remaining part of Shonen Jump’s Big three more than twenty years after its inception.
- Oda constantly surprises fans with fresh revelations and references to plotlines from previous years.
- According to the reports, Oda is about eighty percent finished with the storyline; however, considering the duration of the anime and the manga, and if this is true, the remaining 20 percent will require some time.
- If there’s just one issue to the series, the story’s pace–twenty years of telling implies that they’ll have to employ several methods to slow things down and not beat the manga.
While Dragon Ball Z isn’t the only shonen-based anime ever, it’s the best anime shounen and undoubtedly among the top-rated.
- In some way or another, the majority of other shows on this list are influenced by Dragon Ball Z.
- In the end, what’s shonen without transformation? A sequence of training?
- Even time skips were popular through this particular series.
Code Geass is an extremely popular and best anime shonen manga that has been sold to millions across the globe.
- The primary draw of the show is the prince who was exiled from Britannia, Lelouch, who is a popular anime character.
- This show will follow Lelouch as he attempts to lead a massive revolt to overthrow his country’s Holy Empire of Britannia after receiving a gift referred to as”the “power of absolute obedience” from a mysterious girl called C.C.
- Some have suggested that the show is similar with Dead Note, however, it does not involve mechas.
Bleach is considered one among Bleach and is considered to be one of the “big three” in shonen anime along with Naruto and One Piece.
- From all three, Bleach has the distinction of being the one that’s not currently airing or has an ongoing spin-off.
- It doesn’t mean it was terrible.
- In reality, the film is still popular, and there have been other projects created as live-action films following the end of the series.
- The protagonist, Ichigo Kurosaki, is a teenager who turns into the Soul Reaper to protect the people from evil spirits, known as Hollows.
Yu-Gi-Oh is not one of anime shounen only but it has been around for many years and has been around in numerous variations from card games to anime to manga, video games, and more.
- The first anime series was launched in 2000, and since then, there have been a plethora of spin-offs.
- The story’s primary focus is the Millennium Puzzle and the desire of all to unravel its secrets to obtain the wish of.
- A high school student named Yuugi releases his alter-ego after completing the puzzle.
- It can take over during difficult times as he competes in the fabled Duel Monsters card game to fight off those who wish to take the Millennium Puzzle to use for their purposes.
SEVEN DEADLY SINS
Nakaba Suzuki’s Seven Deadly Sins series is a story of a young girl known as Elizabeth Liones. Elizabeth has the title of the third princess of her nation and is required to search for the famous Seven Deadly Sins to aid her country after its top soldiers, known as the Holy Knights, take over her kingdom.
- Seven Deadly Sins quickly gained popularity long after being made into an anime.
- Now in the third and final season of its run, it does not appear as if it’s likely to die down anytime very soon.
- If anything hinders the Seven Deadly Sins from reaching new goals, it’s going to be the show’s apparent fascination with fan service.
Fairy Tail is one of the best anime shounen. Hiro Mashima’s story about the magic-user guild who have a nagging desire to kick, punch, and cut things up in addition to casting magic has gained massive popularity in the past decade.
- The rage was enough for the series to be re-introduced, not only at least twice.
- The most recent adaptation, having relaunched last year, was close to closing down the original manga’s storyline.
- Fairy Tail is most well-known for its adorable characters and ridiculous situations, but it’s basically a poor man’s one Piece…but it’s still good enough to be able to get on this list.
MY HERO ACADEMIA
Welcome to the world of Class 1-A. It’s full of anime’s most talented Boys and the Best Girls.
- The main best boy can be described as Izuku Midoriya, a young teenager born without powers in a world in which every person has a Quirk.
- When Midoriya encounters his favorite and the biggest super-hero.
- All Might, he is enticed into a journey that could make him the most powerful Hero of all time.
- My Hero might not be doing anything completely novel, but creator Kohei Horikoshi takes the classics from the genre and performs them with more skill than any other currency.
- The only thing that holds the series back is that it is too fresh, as it began in 2016.