Do You Skip One Piece Fillers? One Piece full of fillers, is considered as one of the longest anime series in the world but it’s not the longest one, And because of that there are a lot of fillers and stretching in this anime, so what are the best One Piece episodes to skip in order to save some time?
Best-One Piece Episodes To skip
- 102, 131-143, 196-206
- 220-226. 279-283. 291-292
- 303, 317-319. 326-336. 382-384
- 406-407, 426-429, 457-458, 492
- 542, 575-578, 590
- 747-750, 780-782
- 881, 895-896
Ultimate One Piece Fillers to skip
|One Piece Manga Canon Episodes:||One Piece Mixed Canon/Filler Episodes:|
|1-45, 48-49, 52-53, 62-67, 70-92, 94-97, 100, 103-130, 144-195, 207-212, 217-219, 227-278, 284-290, 293-302, 304-316, 320-325, 337-353, 355-381, 385-405, 408-417, 422-425, 430-452, 459-488, 490-491, 493-496, 500-505, 507-519, 521-541, 543-573, 579-589, 591-624, 629-632, 634-652, 654-656, 658-678, 680-689, 691-730, 732-736, 739-746, 752-774, 776, 779, 783-788, 790-802, 804-806, 808-877, 880, 886, 891-894, 897-906, 908-914, 916-923, 925-933, 935-984, 986-988, 990, 993-1002||46-47, 61, 68-69, 101, 354, 421, 489, 520, 574, 625, 633, 653, 657, 679, 690, 731, 738, 751, 777-778, 789, 803, 807, 878-879, 881-885, 887-890, 915, 924, 934, 985, 989, 991-992|
|One Piece Filler Episodes:||Anime Canon Episodes:|
|54-60, 98-99, 102, 131-143, 196-206, 220-226, 279-283, 291-292, 303, 317-319, 326-336, 382-384, 406-407, 426-429, 457-458, 492, 542, 575-578, 590, 626-628, 747-750, 780-782, 895-896, 907||50-51, 93, 213-216, 418-420, 453-456, 497-499, 506, 737, 775|
The Warship Island Arc “Apis Arc” (Episodes 54–61)
This arc is full of filler episodes for your information, but you may need to watch episodes 54 and 55 due to having important information. In addition to that, I highly recommend watching half of 61 but it’s your choice to skip the arc because there are just a few important episodes.
In this arc, Luffy and his crew helped a girl with her friend (a dragon whose name is Dragon Ryuji) to fly again, the arc’s name also taken from the name of the girl.
The Alabasta arc (Episodes 131–135)
Around the Alabasta arc, there’s a big fight that you must watch, it’s between Luffy and Crocodile that all One Piece fans watched. The arc episodes start from 92 to 130 (39 episodes), it’s the eleventh arc in One Piece, after this arc I advise you to watch the episodes 131 to 135.
The Goat Island Arc (Episode 136-138)
This arc is known as the third filler arc in One Piece. Luffy and his crew have been chased by the Marines while they got lost and suddenly discovered an island where they found an old man named Zenny as well as many goats, this is where the name of the arc comes from.
Rainbow Mist arc “Ruluka island arc” (Episode 139-143)
Rainbow Mist arc known also as Ruluka island arc is the fourth filler arc in One Piece, there where the straw hat pirates stopped in Ruluka island as they found an old man who’s looking for information about mysterious space-time rainbow mist.
G-8 arc (Episode 196–206)
G-8 arc is the arc you must watch as it starts from episode 196 to 206, the reason why you should watch some fillers is that you must know the past of the main characters such as Sanji, Zoro, and Luffy.
Ocean Dream (Episode 220–224)
- One Piece Anime — Episode 220, The crew lost their memories.
- One Piece Anime — Episode 221, Nami is confused by the villagers’ behavior.
- One Piece Anime — Episode 221, Luffy regains his memories.
- One Piece Anime — Episode 222, The crew heads to the palace.
- One Piece Anime — Episode 223, The rest of the crew regain their memories.
- One Piece Anime — Episode 224, The crew’s epic escape.
It’s about the Straw Hat crew members who lost their memories except for the girl who didn’t sleep last night, Robin.
Foxy Pirates Returns (Episode 225–226)
A new competition started as the Foxy Pirates Returns and started a fight with Luffy and his crew.
Accino Family arc (Episode 326-335)
In the Ice Island, the Accino family lived in order to take a bounty after chasing pirates’ flags as their father used to do.
So what do you think they did? Of course, they stole the Straw Hat Pirates Flag while Luffy didn’t know about it. However, Luffy and his crew tried to get their chip flag back in this arc. Did they succeed?
Little East Blue Island (Episode 426-429)
Straw hats against Largo in the Little East Blue Island, in this arc you will watch the fight between them, personally, I didn’t watch it I skipped it instead.
Z’s Ambition (Episode 575-578)
Luffy helped a daughter who was trying to save and free a man caught by Vice-admiral Momonga. As one of the One Piece filler episodes, you may want to watch it if you have time.
Ceasar Retrieval (Episode 626-628)
It’s about Ceasar, Luffy, and Law from Punk Hazard. Luffy and Law defeated Ceasar they wanted to do the same with Doflamingo but he is much stronger than the other so they’ll use Ceasar to defeat him.
What happened is someone toke him from them, in this arc, they are trying to find him and get him back.
Silver Mine Arc (Episode 747-750)
In this arc, Luffy met Bartolomeo another time but this time they are captured by some sea hunters to get their bounty so they have to escape.
Carbonic Acid King (Episode 895-896)
In this One Piece filler guide, we have this filler arc that you should watch because it’s about the Straw Hats road to Wano, in their way ship’s cola supply is out of stock.
They went to an Island to refill it and they met a bounty hunter as well as Boa Hancock, Both defeated that guy and got the cola supply.
Wano Arc (Episode 907)
In the Wano ark and thank god we have only one episode as a filler, we really hope they don’t add more fillers.
There are more fillers but if you want to skip One Piece fillers don’t skip everything, those are the best ones to skip.
Read Also: Who’s Luffy’s Mom
54-61: The Warship Island Arc. It’s a really good arc I watched it when I was a kid, you can also watch it but it’s not important because there are better arcs in the series and it’s the very first filler arc.
131-135: 5 (episodes) The Post-Arabasta Arc. There are some big events but you can absolutely skip these, as long as they got no overarching arc to them. The five episodes with a different and finished story so you can skip those 5 episodes.
136-138: The Goat Island Arc. will not make a difference and will not disturb you if you skip those, As a mini-arc that sees the Luffy and his team STRAW HATS PIRATES engage with an old man in games of chance in somewhere known as which is true to its name “Goat Island”, it’s actually an island populated by goats.
220-224: (4 Episodes) The Ocean’s Dream Arc. It is the sixth filler arc in the One Piece anime which is based on a video game for One Piece Ocean’s Dream produced in conjunction with the series, which talks about the straw hats losing and forgetting their memories. After that, they return to normal.
How to watch One Piece in order?
According to “wegotthiscovered.com” here is how to watch one piece in order:
- One Piece Episodes 1 – 8
- One Piece: Defeat Him! The Pirate Ganzack!
- One Piece Episodes 9 – 18
- One Piece: The Movie
- One Piece Episodes 19 – 53
- One Piece: Clockwork Island Adventure
- One Piece TV Special: Adventure in the Ocean’s Navel
- One Piece: Jango’s Dance Carnival
- One Piece Episodes 54 – 61
- One Piece: Episode of East Blue: Luffy and his 4 Crewmates’ Big Adventure
- One Piece Episodes 62 – 91
- One Piece: Dream Soccer King
- One Piece Episodes 92 – 130
- One Piece: The Desert Princess and the Pirates: Adventures in Alabasta
- One Piece: Chopper’s Kingdom on the Island of Strange Animals
- One Piece Episodes 131 – 138
- One Piece: Dead End Adventure
- One Piece: The Cursed Holy Sword
- One Piece: Open Upon the Great Sea! A Father’s Huge, HUGE Dream
- One Piece: Take Aim! The Pirate Baseball King
- One Piece: Episode 139 – 195
- One Piece: Episode of the Sky Island
- One Piece Episodes 196 – 206
- One Piece: Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island
- One Piece Episodes 207 – 219
- One Piece: Protect! The Last Great Stage
- One Piece Episodes 220 – 228
- One Piece: Giant Mecha Soldier of Karakuri Castle
- One Piece Episodes 229 – 290
- One Piece Episodes 293 – 302
- One Piece Episodes 304 – 312
- One Piece Episodes 291, 292, 303, 406, 407
- One Piece Episodes 313 – 325
- One Piece: Episode of Chopper Plus: Bloom in the Winter, Miracle Cherry Blossom
- One Piece Episodes 326 – 429
- One Piece Film: Strong World
- One Piece: Straw Hat Chase
- One Piece 3D! Trap Coaster
- One Piece: Romance Dawn Story
- One Piece Episodes 385 – 405
- One Piece Episodes 408 – 516
- One Piece: 3D2Y
- One Piece Episodes 517 – 522
- One Piece: Episode of Nami: Tears of a Navigator and the Bonds of Friends
- One Piece Episodes 523 – 578
- One Piece: Glorious Island Part 1
- One Piece: Glorious Island Part 2
- One Piece Film: Z
- One Piece Episode of Luffy: Adventure on Hand Island
- One Piece: Adventure of Nebulandia
- One Piece Episodes 579 – 625
- One Piece: Episode of Merry: The Tale of One More Friend
- One Piece Episodes 629 – 746
- One Piece: Episode of Sabo: The Three Brothers’ Bond – The Miraculous Reunion and Inherited Will
- One Piece Episodes 747 – 750
- One Piece: Heart of Gold
- One Piece Film: Gold Episode 0
- One Piece Film: Gold
- One Piece Episodes 751 – 896
- One Piece: Stampede
- One Piece Episodes 897 – 906
- One Piece: Anime 20th Anniversary special: Episode 907
- One Piece Episodes 908 – Ongoing
Should I skip One Piece Filler episodes?
There are some people who say that you should watch everything but I personally say no, save your time and watch the important episodes because those fillers will make you bored and you will lose that sense of having fun while watching.
Just imagine how much time it will take you to watch all of the anime if you are just starting out, you will find people talking about the amazing events that happen now in the 1000 episodes but you can’t watch it yet.
So just watch the normal episodes until you finish the anime then you can go back and watch those fillers if you have nothing to do.
So what do you think am I right? what’s your opinion? you can answer me in the comments.
Is One Piece worth watching?
Many people wonder is it even worth watching One Piece? the answer is yes, even if One Piece is one of the longest anime and may seem boring but it is still one of the best anime also because of many events such as Marineford that everyone heard about even if he never watched the anime, the anime is full of jokes, fun, sadness, madness, happiness, and action. I’ll advise you to watch it if you didn’t and I’m sure you’ll like it as well as you may fall in love with the characters, especially Zoro.
When does One Piece animation get good?
In One Piece there are several levels of animation because the anime started in 1999 so at the beginning, the animation in One Piece wasn’t really good but when you reach episode 300 and up you’ll notice some change, again from episode 600 it started being modern more than before. However, the best quality is in Wano arc the latest episodes, after changing some members in the team of production the animation of One Piece changed completely.
One Piece filler percentage
the best thing in One Piece is that only 10% of the show is filler the rest are normal episodes that you can watch but not easy because if you are new to this you’ll need to watch 1000+ episodes just imagine that you may need 5 or 6 months to finish it depends on you (don’t forget that the anime is still continuing).
Is episode 68 of One Piece filler?
Yes, Episodes, 68 and 69 are filler episodes.
One Piece “Wano Country Arc”
You should watch this amazing arc, the events getting more exciting and we are waiting for the fight between Kaido and Luffy as well as Zoro, and we hope there will be surprises like if the Marines join the war as well as another big character such as Dragon, Shanks or anyone else.