Featuring wrestling rings, game tournaments, autograph sessions with famous voice actors, and more
What you need to know:
- MomoCon 2022 returns to Atlanta after a two-year hiatus with gaming tournaments, championship wrestling, voice actors from the most popular games and games in animation, and more.
- From Thursday, May 26 to Sunday, May 29, 2022, gaming and pop culture fans will take over the Georgia World Convention Center, filling the largest game hall of any conference in the southeastern United States.
- This year, guests will be delighted with special guests including Charles Martinet, (the voice behind brothers Mario and Luigi in the Super Mario franchise since 1992), Bill Farmer (voice of Walt Disney’s Goofy since 1987), Steve Downs (Halo Master) Chief), Jen Taylor (Cortana in the upcoming Halo TV series, and RWBY’s Salem), and more.
- Watch panels featuring a cast of popular anime shows My Hero Academia, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Teen Titans, and Samurai Jack, pick up the best and most tailored costumes at Friday’s Cosplay Showcase, join a live broadcast session from popular YouTube creator RebelTaxi, and more.
- Participate in one of several gaming tournaments throughout the weekend including Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rivals of Aether, Brawlhalla, Dragonball FighterZ, Tekken 7, Guilty Gear Strive, and Smash Ultimate. The Smash Ultimate tournament open to all guests offers a prize of $5,000 to the lucky winner.
- Wrestling fans can enjoy exciting matches at Stranglehold Championship Wrestling, while Disney fans can join a cast of singers performing their favorite Disney tunes at the Disney Singing Contest Finale.
- Guests looking for a more relaxing attraction can join the Triforce Quartet on an unforgettable musical journey featuring tunes from the most popular gaming franchises using traditional stringed instruments.
- Tickets are now available. Multi-day admission tickets for the entire weekend are $70. One-day tickets are $35.00 for Thursday or Sunday, $40 for Friday, and $50.00 for Saturday. Masks are required in all indoor areas of MomoCon 2022.
Source: official press release